If you’re considering self-publishing your manuscript, we’d love to help you. Because we’re a small company, we can give you the high level of service and attention to detail that you deserve.
Securing a traditional publishing contract can be a difficult and lengthy process with no guarantee of success. We recognise that every person has their own unique motivation for wanting to become a published author. Some want to be the next big best-seller; others might want to leave a legacy for their children or grandchildren; several simply want to cross ‘I published a book’ off their bucket list. We provide a professional, comprehensive service to authors who want an alternative route to market.
The publishing sector is more varied today than it has ever been, and what works for one person might not work for someone else. That doesn’t mean it’s the wrong decision, just that it’s not right for them. We are happy to answer any questions you might have; we have nothing to hide! We are confident that our high standards speak for themselves.
Our basic publishing package is charged at £650. This includes:
- allocation of an ISBN for ordering purposes
- preparation of print-ready files of the content and cover (using author-supplied artwork)
- setup of print distribution and metadata – your book will be made available through all major retailers and distributors
- setup of Amazon ‘look inside’
- management of library copy submissions (6 copies to libraries in the UK)
- 5 copies of your published book
We also offer several add-on services if you require them. For more information, head to our add-ons page.
To submit your manuscript for our consideration, please email it to email@example.com.